It is with great pleasure we announce that we will be exhibiting at Comms Connect Melbourne, along with our partners, Aruba Networks on the 21st – 22nd November at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre.
Discover Aruba Networks Gartner Magic Quadrant leading network infrastructure solutions at booth 12 (adjacent to theatre two) and learn how NetWireless can help to optimise, secure, analyse and manage critical communications networks effectively.
As critical communications managers transition to integrated voice and data technologies, they are faced with managing complex communication ecosystems. With increased threat levels, this can become even more challenging with vulnerabilities exposed to cybercriminals. There is an urgent need to assure the reliability and security of critical communications. Security must be at the forefront.
- – Are you confident your network is secure?
- – Do you know exactly who and what is accessing your IoT devices?
- – How many IoT devices currently access your network?
- – Are you assured that your network is robust, reliable and can perform under stress, coping with surges in activity?
How do you assure the reliability of evolving complex communication ecosystems?
Take the first step by talking to NetWireless. We can showcase the Aruba solutions that will enable you to drive innovation whilst consistently maintaining a high performing secure network! At Comms Connect we will be highlighting:
• IntroSpect (Protect from inside the permitter attacks)
• NetInsight (AI Analytics and performance indicator)
• ClearPass (the world leading Network Access Control solution),
• Cape (Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered networking with sensor-based service assurance.
• Aruba Central (a cloud-based management portal with options for guest access),
• Airwave (a management and control platform for end to end management – very similar to Central but not hosted),
• Meridian (Location services, way points and analytics).
And, as if you don’t need any more reason to visit us, drop your business card in the bowl for a chance to win a bottle of Glenmorangie Whiskey. Winner will be emailed and announced across our social media channels.
Who are NetWireless?
NetWireless are network specialists with high level expertise across network design, security, deployment and managed services. We are very strong in our security service offerings for both wired and wireless networks. Our analytical approach assures we identify security vulnerabilities and improve performance.
You may also be interested in: