A first step to understanding your security posture, is to perform a Network Security Audit.
Auditing identifies vulnerabilities and threats, prioritises risks and highlights the potential impacts associated with experiencing a security breach.
NetWireless complete on-premise audits to ensure best practice ISO standards are being met.
By analysing and gathering data about your network we can:
- Identify all devices accessing the network (who and what has access to your network?)
- Identify platforms, applications and operating systems, highlighting any known flaws.
- Physical security assessment – location of network assets. Are they protected?
- Security policy and procedure review including incident management response plans.
- Review the architecture in place – does it meet current security control and policy enforcement.
- Assess Firewall rules and configurations, including policies for remote access.
- Identify network weaknesses and report any found breaches.
- Assess the design of the network – Is the network segmented sufficiently?
- With your permission, we can complete penetration testing to see if we can access via known/identified weakness.
We provide a detail risk assessment of our findings which prioritises key criteria to be actioned.
Due to the changing nature of network security, it is advised that a Network Security Audit be completed annually.