Digital health is set to significantly improve patient centred outcomes. To benefit from the opportunities presented by adopting digital health, health organisations must have solid foundations in ICT.
NetWireless has a dedicated team of specialised Healthcare Network Consultants to assure your wired or wireless network performs optimally and is secure from potential cyber-attacks.
A NetWireless Network Audit or Wireless Site Survey is the first step to building solid ICT foundations that will:
- Deliver real time health information to authorised personnel.
- Secure My HealthCare Record (MHCR) to ISO and government required standards for IT Networks.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your network and highlight any unusual activity with instant alerts.
- Adopt or develop further telehealth opportunities.
- Securely onboard IOT devices such as wireless medical devices.
- Use nurse/doctor mobile devices to capture valuable information securely (BYOD – Bring your own device to your network).
- Optimally configure and update your network to ensure the latest patches, anti-virus, anti-malware, firmware and protocols are applied to assure the performance, coverage and objectives of your network are met.
NetWireless has extensive experience working with both large and small healthcare facilities. Contact Us today to find out how we can help you.
You may also be interested in:
Aged Care Solutions
Network Security Audit
Network Access Control